coffeebeanbookshelf

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
The Cuckoo's Calling
Robert Galbraith
Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn I wasn't really sure what I was in for when I started reading this book. From the synopsis, I was expecting a story of a girl who disappeared and reappeared with a case of amnesia. Just so you know, that is NOT what this story is about.

But, that isn't a bad thing.

Once I started reading, I was drawn in by the mystery of what in the world was going on to this poor girl. The visions she was having, and the creepy boy that kept on bugging her had me reeling. I devoured this book, I was fascinated as I tried to figure it all out.

As I may have mentioned before, I don't usually read paranormal stories, but this one was engaging and seemed darkly realistic, as if I could actually see this happening in some weird reality.

It got confusing at times, as it jumps from one character to another in the past without warning, but once I got the feel of the book and this format, I enjoyed it immensely.