coffeebeanbookshelf

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
The Cuckoo's Calling
Robert Galbraith
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith What a long title for such a small book! But, it was infinitely sweet and adorable, and I loved it! I loved both Hadley and Oliver, they were witty and sarcastic and silly - but they both had real problems. Hadley's anger and resentment was easy to understand, while Oliver's was a little harder to grasp until late in the book. Small pieces were unrealistic, but they were minimal and didn't detract too much from the story.

I was hoping for more scenes from in the plane, though. I wanted to know *why* these two fell so hard for each other while crossing the Atlantic. Instead, the scenes were brief and they seemed to sleep most of the way - further into the book Hadley talks about other conversations they had, though.

If you're in the mood for a sweet and light contemporary YA, then pick this one up, I'd definitely recommend it!