coffeebeanbookshelf

How My Summer Went Up in Flames
Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
The Cuckoo's Calling
Robert Galbraith
The Boleyn Inheritance - Philippa Gregory Another excellent book in the Tudor series. I thought this was going to be the next wife in succession, but it's skipped over Jane Seymour. I got the gist of her story from this one, though.

It was interesting to see the story from the point of view of 3 different women, with different experiences - I felt it gave a more honest view of the way things "were" (I know it's fictional) instead of just how things are from one person's point of view...it gave a bit more of the full picture.

I felt bad for Anne of Cleves, and found Katherine Howard just too full of herself to like, BUT likable anyway because she was young and trying to do the right thing.

I'm going to have to read the books by other authors to find out about Katherine's successor, though, as it seems that there isn't a book about her or the King Edward.